105 Mortgage FAQs: A Guide for First Time Buyers & Experienced Investors
Buying a home (or even refinancing your current one) should be exciting, but the process can certainly be challenging and overwhelming. There’s a lot of information out there, and you probably have at least a few questions about securing a mortgage (especially if you’re a first time home buyer!).
This eBook is just the resource you need. We cover everything from mortgage basics and common loan types to rates, the entire loan process, refinancing — and much more.
- How do I even know if I qualify for a mortgage?
- Is the mortgage process the same in every state?
- Should I choose a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- What does “locking in a rate” mean?
- Is obtaining a mortgage a problem if I don’t have great credit history?
- When does it make sense to refinance?