– Marian Court College (Swampscott, MA): Associate Degree
– Salem State University (Salem, MA): Bachelor’s Degree
– Financial Aid Services, Inc. processing student financial aid for higher education including verification, scheduling/disbursing Pell & loans, auditing, refunds, project management, compliance, adhering to Department of Education regulations, school policy & procedure review, and training.
Plans at Blue Water:
– To continue to grow and advance by gaining knowledge and being an asset to the processing team and to always take the next step in my career by climbing the ladder!
– I love to Zumba, watch sports, attend sporting events, boat in the summer, and spend time with family and friends!
Do you like to travel? If so, what’s your favorite destination?
– Love to travel! My favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL!
Favorite local spot?
– I don’t have 1 favorite local spot; I always want to try new local places around New Hampshire/Massachusetts! Phantom Gourmet is my best friend for this!
Where do you reside?
– I reside in Raymond, NH.
Favorite sports teams/sport?
– I love to watch football, baseball, and hockey and attend as many games as I can! My favorite team is the New England Patriots as football is my all-time favorite sport to watch and attend!
Something people don’t know about you:
– I am an independent consultant for Pure Haven who sells 100% toxin-free skincare, household, seasonal, etc. products!
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or are looking to purchase an investment property, it can be difficult to figure out which loan option will provide the...